The DigiMemo A402 with 32MB memory and SD card slot is a stand-alone note taking device that digitally captures and stores everything you write or draw with ink on ordinary paper, without using the computer and special paper.
With the powerful DigiMemo Manager software, you can easily view, edit, organize, email and share your handwritten notes in Windows or Mac.
When connected to a PC, the DigiMemo A402 offers an on-line writing function which can instantly synchronize your writing on the paper with the digital page in its software in Windows. It is also a USB tablet device in Windows or Mac.
Just Click & Send your Notes to Microsoft Office OneNote
The Send to OneNote function enables you to send your handwritten notes to Microsoft Office OneNote. Once in OneNote you can easily convert into digital text, organize and search.
Convert Your Handwritings into Digital Text
With the optional DigiMemo Handwriting Recognition OCR software, supporting over 15 languages interface and recognition engine, you can convert your handwritten notes captured by the DigiMemo into digital text for further use in the applications such as Microsoft Word, Outlook or Lotus Notes.
Works with Mac
Use the DigiMemo Manager organizing software for Mac to view, edit, organize and share your handwritten notes in Mac (Intel based). Free download this software on the ACECAD website. (* The on-line writing function is not available in this software.)
Send Your e-Email or MMS written on paper or sticky note by Smartphone (BlackBerry/Android/Symbian/Windows Mobile) via Bluetooth
With the optional DigiMemo Bluetooth Transmitter (BTX-F1), your DigiMemo can send your Email/MMS written on paper or sticky note by Smartphone (BlackBerry / Android / Symbian / Windows Mobile) anywhere anytime.
You can store or send your handwriting/drawing on paper/sticky notes as image (JPG), PDF or DHW in the Smartphone, including note, memo, message, formula, schematic, illustration, diagram, draft, idea or design. Easily zoom in/out and move a zoomed page to view on your phone screen.
An Excellent Solution for Paper Form Application
Not only for applications where jotting notes is needed. The DigiMemo is also the optimal solution for paper form applications which need a paper hardcopy of the form and digital filled data. By using the DigiMemo and the form software with handwriting recognition, no retyping or re-scanning of handwritten forms is needed anymore, so you can save time and money by automating the form process.
Any ordinary paper or notepad up to A4 size (210 mm x 300 mm / 8.27" x 11.81") can be used.
- Place any ordinary paper or notepad on the digital pad. Write on the paper with the digital inking pen.
- The digital pad digitally records anything you write in its built-in storage device or an optional SD card in real time.
- One page you write is stored as one digital page.
Connect to the PC
- Connect the digital pad to your PC by an USB port.
Organize Your Notes
- With its DigiMemo Manager software, you can easily view, edit and organize your digital pages in Windows or Mac.
- In Windows, you also can use the on-line writing function which can instantly synchronize your writing on the paper with the digital page in its software.
- Save any digital pages you arbitrarily select as a book file (e-Book).
Send via e-Mail
- Share your notes with others via e-Mail.
- DigiMemo Manager Organizing Software for Windows
- DigiMemo Handwriting Recognition OCR Software for Windows – MyScript Notes for ACECAD (30-day trial version)
- DigiMemo Form Software for Windows – AiroForm Lite for ACECAD